Friday, February 26, 2010
I reckon this will be my last post here. I am moving to Wordpress and my wife and I will be sharing a blog...unless she kicks me out. It's not too Girly, so it should work out pretty good. The new link is http://www.notsoveryordinary.com/ so update your links and readers.
Monday, February 15, 2010
True or False
1) Christians should ask God to forgive and cleanse them when they sin.
2) Christians struggle with sin because of their old self within.
3) We should wait on God even before making everyday decisions.
4) When we sin against God, we're out of fellowship until we repent.
5) Old Testament Law is written on Christians' hearts so we want to obey it.
6) The Bible tells us that Christians can obtain many rewards in heaven.
7) Christians will give an account for their sins at the great white throne.
8) Christians should tithe at least 10 percent of their income to the church.
9) God gets angry with us when we repeatedly sin against him.
10) God looks at us as though we are righteous, even though we are really not.
Questions posed by Andrew Farley. Feel free to post your answers. I will post Andrew's answers in a day or two.