Thursday, May 22, 2008

Three Things

Three jobs I have had in my life
1. Pizza Delivery Man
2. Draftsman
3. Mechanical Engineer

Three movies I watch over and over
1. Star Wars
2. Raiders of the Lost Ark
3. Sling Blade

Three places I have lived
1. Huntsville, AL
2. Hazel Green, AL
3. Denial

Three shows that I watch
1. House
2. Bones
3. Two and a Half Men (Sorry to say)

Three places I have been
1. San Diego, CA
2. Boston, MA
3. Washington, DC

Three people who e-mail me regularly
1. Sherry
2. Junk
3. Spam

Three of my favorite foods
1. Pizza
2. Steak
3. Ice Cream

Three places I’d rather be right now
1. Beach
2. Coast
3. Waterfront

Three friends I think will respond
1. Moe
2. Larry
3. Curly

Three things I am looking forward to this year
1. A deeper revelation of God's love
2. Some time off
3. Another year together

2 comments:

Sherry said...

another year together with who?
your work wife?
:P

Laurie said...

I thought you looked familiar, I have lived in Denial too! :-)