Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What Type of Blog Do I Have?

According to typalyzer

I am an ISTP - The Mechanics

The independent and problem-solving type. They are especially attuned to the demands of the moment are masters of responding to challenges that arise spontaneously. They generally prefer to think things out for themselves and often avoid inter-personal conflicts.

The Mechanics enjoy working together with other independent and highly skilled people and often like seek fun and action both in their work and personal life. They enjoy adventure and risk such as in driving race cars or working as policemen and firefighters.


Sounds about right...

6 comments:

Aida said...

Gary, that's interesting. I recently took a personality test and learned that I'm an ISFJ - The Defender or Protector. As soon as I saw that, I knew it was right.

I'm traditional, loyal, quiet and kind. I am very sensitive to other people's needs because I am very observant. I have rich inner thoughts and emotions. I value stability and cultural norms. I am very adept at giving attention to detail. I do not seek positions of authority.

That sounds pretty much like me too. Isn't wonderful how uniquely Father has created us?

Gary Kirkham said...

Aida,

My wife chuckled (more of a belly laugh) when she read mine. She doesn't see me as an adventurer or risk taker. Just because I have gotten old and civilized, doesn't mean the desire isn't still there. :)

In Christ,
Gary

Aida said...

Who knows. You just might surprise her one of these days.

Tim said...

My result was, "INTP - The Thinkers" My wife got a kick out of that! lol

Bino M. said...

Okay mine came as this:

INFP - The Idealists

The meaning-seeking and unconventional type. They are especially attuned to making sure their beliefs and actions are congruent. They often develop a passion for the arts or unusal forms of self-expression.

Anonymous said...

I took the test that Aida took, the briggs/meyer on www.mypersonality.info, and also came up INFP like Bino, only the Briggs/Meyer calls INFP - The Dreamer LOL, unfortunately that matches me all too well, I will have to take the test listed here also and see if it comes up the same :-)